Sunday, October 4, 2009

Flea Market Score!


Mugs from Cooperative Design: Bennington, Vermont
I got these beautiful mugs at the John Muir Art & Antique Market in Santa Monica yesterday.
For those of you who live in the Los Angeles area, this is a good market to go to when you don't want to make the trek to the Rose Bowl. I love this market because it's small and manageable for a Saturday morning trip. There is an interesting mix of vendors here - everything from clothes to estate jewelry to vintage cookware. There was even a vendor selling really beautiful Asian wares. And the prices vary as well, you can spend a lot or you can spend a little.
These mugs called my name from about 20 feet away. First, they're my favorite color, they have the cute double handle and they're tall for the days when a regular size cup of tea is just not going to do. I wish I knew more about the Cooperative Design but I could find very little information about them online. Any ideas?

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love these! I'm a mug fiend, though. These are adorable. A definite morning smile generator!

    ReplyDelete